Plainview Workshop 2019
Time & Location
About the event
7:15 Registration Opens
8:00 Welcome and Introductions
8:10 Fracture Management G. Havens, Zimmer / Biomet
9:00 Total Knee Arthroplasty J. Rollins, D.O.
10:00 Small Hospital Trauma Management B. McCrory, M.D.
10:50 Colon Surgery D. Cummins, M.D.
12:40 Hiatal Hernia/Reflux R. Shaffer, CSFA/CST
1:30 Regional Anesthesia W. Cusick, CRNA
2:20 Precepting the Student/New Staff member K. Cole, CST
3:20 Hospital Emergency Management J. Escamilla
4:10 Final Statements and CE Presentation
1. Enhance and update knowledge of current practice in various surgical specialties.
2. Obtain continued education credits for maintenance of CST and CSFA credentials.
3. Discuss the pathological indications for various surgical interventions and describe the expected outcomes.
- Certified Surgical Tech$50$500$0
- Non Certified Surgical Tech$65$650$0