Corpus Christi Workshop 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
**LOCATION: Del Mar College West Campus, Emerging Technology Building, Room 124 A & B
CE’S By The Beach
7:30-7:40 Welcome and Introductions
7:45-8:35 EmergencHealth CRNA Students – Anesthesia Throughout History
8:40-9:30 Dr. Jason Fisher – The Penis and Robotics In Urology
9:35-10:25 Dr. Vijay Bindingnavale – Breast Reconstruction
10:35-11:25 Dr. Ali Maawy – Laparoscopic Surgery For Oncology
11:30-12:20 Liza Chapa, CST – The Preceptor vs. The Student
1:30-2:20 Brooke Army Medical Center – New Trends In Sterile Processing
2:20-3:10 Rebecca Music, CST – What To Do With All Those Specimens?
3:20-4:10 Dr. Justin Fowler – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
4:10-4:15 – Adjournment
**8 CE credits**
- Enhance and update their knowledge of current best practices in various surgical specialties as outlined in the various speaker presentations.
- Networking and sharing of professional information and techniques..
- Obtain continuing education credits for maintenance of their CST or CSFA credentials, as required by Texas State Law as a condition of employment.
- Certified Surgical Tech$60$600$0
- Non Certified Surgical Tech$75$750$0